Top 10 Things to Do While Stationed at Ft. Stewart
Let’s face it. No one really picks Hinesville/Ft. Stewart as a place to live. Chances are, you didn’t even know this place existed until you got "the orders:". And Chances are, you may never come back again. So, here are a few places you should visit before leaving.
1. Magic Kingdom - (Orlando is only 4 hours away, plus Islands of Adventures and Universal Studios)
2. St. Augustine – Oldest town in the United States
3. Beaches - Tybee Island, Daytona Beach, Myrtle Beach, St. Simon Island – Salt Life
4. Savannah Ghost Tours or Historic Tours
5. Jesup Drive-In – Georgia’s oldest drive-in
6. Jacksonville Zoo (go on $2 day)
7. Malls - Tanger Outlet Malls in Pooler
8. Hinesville Tours – Contact the Chamber
9. Atlanta - Downtown Centennial Park, Coca Cola, Aquarium, and Six Flags.
10. Restaurants Galore! - This will be some of the best food you have ever eaten.
Let us be among the first to welcome you to Ft. Stewart!